Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Calm Before the Storm...

I started writing this at 8:40pm EST...only 10 hours left here in PA and only 18 left in country. As I said, we are leaving Pennsylvania at 6:17 EST (God Willing) and after a 6 and a half hour plane ride to San Fransisco we will board the last plane for our 12 and a half hour plane ride (God Willing) to Seoul, South Korea.

I thought that I would be a lot more nervous about the trip by this point, but all the way throughout this process I have had complete peace the entire time. I really can't say how this will go in the next couple of months but I am looking forward to the adventure that is this short-term Life.

So without going deep into a nostalgic musings, I will just say that I am amazed when I look back and see God's hand in everything. Even though I have been less than total fidelity towards my God, he has always done what has been best for me and been completely devoted to my life throughout. What a great God we serve.

Goodnight and goodbye for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, if you have enjoyed reading and have a thought to share, please leave it here.

Thanks,
Daniel and Charity Moorehead

Subscribe!