Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Few Updates...

Just to let everyone know (and that cares) I added some new features to the blog which change almost nothing...

First, there is now direct contact between the blog and my Facebook, MS Live, Google Talk and Skype accounts. They are on the left-hand side and allow you to contact us in a plethora of means and modes.

Second, I have also added some tracking code to the site. Before you wonder too heavily about the dangers of your privacy being invaded, relax. It is mostly statistical information about how many times a day my blog is viewed and how many unique people are coming to the site. I am a nerd and cursed with a huge amount of curiosity which is why I added the code. I cannot get any personal information from this but I thought all should know.

Third there is a counter at the bottom of the page to see hits on the page along with some adds (thanks to the search bar and counter) that you can basically ignore.

Fourth, if you are simply too lazy to enter w w w . c h a r i t y a n d d a n i e l 2 0 0 8 . b l o g s p o t . c o m OR add this blog to a bookmark in your browser, then you can also use a RSS feed program or other similar reader by clicking on the links below the "Labels" section that look like this:Also, you can simply add this like for Posts:
http://charityanddaniel2008.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

and this one for Comments:
http://charityanddaniel2008.blogspot.com/feeds/comments/default

As always, I would prefer that you come visit my site as I like to change it up from time to time, but everyone is busy so I understand...


I hope to update you on things from here shortly but who knows when we will have the time. Simply know that I have been thinking of all those there in the States and miss many of you all more than you can know.

Love to all,

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, if you have enjoyed reading and have a thought to share, please leave it here.

Thanks,
Daniel and Charity Moorehead

Subscribe!