Friday, March 6, 2009

The New Arrival…

Okay, by the headline, you might think that we are expecting a baby.  The answer is no.  We are however eager to get our new puppy.  She is an absolute mutt and I am very happy to say that we are adopting and not purchasing from a pet store.

 

We found her, which according to Charity we will name her Mia, on ARK.  I hope you can agree with me that she is a pretty cute little thing:

IMG_1029

If you would like to read the story about them check out their direct link on the ARK website:

The Three Amigos!

 

Well, we will have to be up at a reasonable time so we can make the trip to Pyeongtaek.  That is only…28 stops away…about two hours by subway.  *sigh* 

 

This should be interesting…

 

More to come (I am sure including the new “addition”)…

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Doggy is so cute!!
    Is she Mia??
    I wanna meet her~~
    I told about you guys to my b.f.
    He wants to meet you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember you Carol! Thank you so much for looking us up. We would love to meet your b.f. and I will have more pictures and info about little Mia and a very generous person who helped us get to Pyeongtaek!

    ReplyDelete

Please, if you have enjoyed reading and have a thought to share, please leave it here.

Thanks,
Daniel and Charity Moorehead

Subscribe!