Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Stats for this page...

Well, this is not going to be the normal post as I am writing this from my email…more or less testing the abilities of the blog.


However, I hope this is not without interest. In a recent post I informed all that read the blog that I have signed up with Google Analytics. Basically it allows me to track non-private information such as the city and country of origin of hits to my blog as well as tracking the number of hits and how visitors stay on the page. Lots of fun for my nerdy side…


So for the countries with the most hits? Well, I would figure that would be a no-brainer but the USA of course! Here is the breakdown:

United States

103 Visits

South Korea

50 Visits

Canada

4 Visits

Germany

1 Visit

Malaysia

1 Visit

Philippines

1 Visit

Netherlands

1 Visit


While the top three don’t surprise me at all, I thought it was interesting to see Malaysia, Netherlands and Germany on the list.


Also, there are 15 states in the Union reporting in and I am also not surprised to see Missouri and Pennsylvania topping that list.


While I do love to play with the numbers, I am more appreciative of the people that have taken a few moments once or twice a week to “check in” on us and see how we are doing. We also really like to have feedback on the blog! Please leave us a comment (takes moments) and you don’t need an account, simply comment under the “Anonymous” account and then sign it with your name. Or don’t, it really matters little, I simply like hearing the thoughts of those that read this minor accounting.


More later…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, if you have enjoyed reading and have a thought to share, please leave it here.

Thanks,
Daniel and Charity Moorehead

Subscribe!